When cleaning the rotary drill pipe, first understand the cause of the sediment at the bottom of the hole.
1. Residue between the rotary drilling machine tooth and the bottom cover of the drill pipe.
2. The bottom cover is not closed.
3. When drilling into muddy sand and flowing plastic formation, the drilling slag drilled into the drill can be seriously lost in the lifting, and sometimes even lost in the borehole.
4. The soil cut by the edge of the outer edge of the drilling rig is left in the bottom of the hole because the bottom of the hole is not able to enter the entrance of the cylinder.
5. The bucket teeth are arranged in a row, and the loss between the teeth is inevitable.
6. The drill bucket is too large when the stroke is over, the load is too full, and the muck is extruded from the drain hole of the top cover.
According to the characteristics of the rotary drilling rig method, we have developed two methods of clearing holes and achieved good results.
At the same time, we can also control the speed of sedimentation by changing the difference in specific gravity between soil and mud and increasing or decreasing the viscosity of the mud. For example, we should try to reduce the sedimentation speed of soil sludge. When formulating mud, we should adapt to increase the specific gravity and viscosity. We can reduce the specific gravity and viscosity to speed up the sedimentation speed of the rotary drilling slag.
If the bottom sediment does not hit the standard, we must do the cleaning. Otherwise, the pile top settlement is large and the load limit value is reduced. The common methods for clearing the hole in the rotary drilling machine are the settlement method and the displacement method. The so-called settlement method is the end. After the hole, the soil residue is precipitated to the bottom of the hole and then the hole is cleaned. The replacement method is to clean the bottom of the hole immediately after the final hole, that is, the newly prepared slurry is used in the hole before the soil residue has been deposited from the mud. A method in which mud is displaced outside the pores.
For the forward and reverse circulation drilling, it is suitable to use the dressing and clearing hole, because it can use its own rotary drilling rig to carry out the positive and negative cycle of the slurry, and the rotary drilling rod does not have the function of conveying the circulating liquid. Using this method to clear the hole, it is also necessary to re-form the drill pipe and the corresponding rotary drilling rig equipment, which is obviously not feasible, and the sedimentation method is commonly used for the pipe suction pump method, the air lifting method, the diving mud pump method.
These methods also have some problems in use, mainly the range of influence of the slag suction port. When the hole diameter is 1.5 meters, if the position of the slag suction port cannot be moved or there is no tool agitation at the bottom of the hole, the drilling slag away from the radius is more Hard to remove.
Link to this article：Rotary digging machine drill rod correct cleaning method
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Tungusten，Thanks！^^