tungsten carbide rotary burr is produced by Zhuzhou pintejin Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd., also known as tungsten carbide high-speed assorted milling cutter, tungsten carbide mold milling cutter, etc., is used in conjunction with high-speed electric grinders or pneumatic tools. Tungsten carbide rotary burrs are widely used in industrial sectors such as machinery, automobiles, ships, chemicals, and craft carving. It can also be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum. Because tungsten carbide rotary burrs is clamped on a high-speed rotating tool for manual control, the pressure and feed rate received are determined by the service life and cutting effect of the tool.Advantages of tungsten carbide rotary burrs
1. The knife body is firm, highly wear-resistant, and highly efficient.
2. Processing hardness can reach HRA≥85.
3. The machining quality is good, the finish is high, and the service life is long (the durability is ten times higher than that of high-speed steel tools, and more than 200 times that of small grinding wheels).
4. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
5. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is dozens of times higher than that of manual files (nearly ten times higher than that of small grinding wheels with handles).Application scope of tungsten carbide rotary burrs
1. Finish machining various metal mold cavities, such as shoe molds, etc.
2. Various metal and non-metal craft carvings, craft gift carvings.
3. Clean the flash, burr, and weld of casting, forging and welding parts, such as machine foundry, shipyard, automobile factory, etc.
4. Chamfer rounding and groove processing of various mechanical parts, cleaning pipes, and finishing the inner hole surface of mechanical parts, such as machinery factories and repair shops.
5. Trimming the part of impeller runner, such as automobile engine factory.