The characteristics of high specific gravity tungsten super shot
The characteristics of high specific gravity tungsten alloy is below:
1）High specific gravity: general specific gravity of 16.5-18.75g/cm3.
2) High strength: tensile strength of 700-1000 Mpa.
3) High ray absorption capacity: 30-40% higher than that of lead.
4) high thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of tungsten alloy is 5 times that of die steel
5) small coefficient of thermal expansion: only 1/2-1/3 that of iron or steel
6) good conductivity; no because of its good conductivity and widely used in lighting and welding industry
7）Good weldability and processability.In view of the above excellent features of high specific gravity alloy, it is widely used in aerospace, aviation, military, oil drilling, electrical instrumentation, medical and other industries.
Any interested items please feel free to contact:Contact: JuliaMob:+8615920677014Wechat:15920677014Whatsapp/Skype: +8615920677014E-mail:[email protected]
Link to this article：The characteristics of high specific gravity tungsten super shot
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Tungusten，Thanks！^^