In the process of precision mechanical parts machining, it is necessary to conduct corresponding inspections on precision mechanical parts processed products. In addition to knowing the inspection methods for precision mechanical parts machining, you must also know the basic requirements of precision mechanical parts machining for inspectors. What are the basic requirements for inspectors in the machining of precision mechanical parts?
- 1. Must have professional quality inspection knowledge and relevant work experience, and also need to meet the various requirements of the advanced products for inspection work.
- 2. The inspection and measurement equipment used needs to be verified by a professional inspection department and within the specified verification period.
- 3. To inspect product production, you need to be familiar with the relevant drawings and technical documents of the product, and understand the key dimensions of precision mechanical parts machining and the key points of assembly.
- 4. The parts are judged strictly in accordance with the requirements of drawings and related technical documents.
When inspecting precision mechanical parts machining, it is necessary to know the inspection system for precision mechanical parts machining, and also to know the inspection methods for precision mechanical parts machining. So what are the inspection methods for precision mechanical parts?
1. Measuring method of outer diameter
When measuring the outer diameter, it is necessary to measure and record at two locations in the circumferential direction. When the length of the part with the same diameter is greater than 50mm, it should be checked for straightness. The working surface of the knife edge ruler is in contact with the outer diameter bus bar, and the width of the building is observed, and then judged against the standard optical gap.
2. Measuring method of inner diameter
When measuring the inner diameter of a part, just measure it at three locations in the circumferential direction and make a record at the same time. When the length of the same diameter is greater than 40mm, the cylindricity should be checked. Within the range of the length of the same diameter, two positions with a larger interval should be taken for measurement. Calculate the cylindricity error.
3. Measuring method of external thread
The middle diameter of the external thread is measured with a threaded ring gauge or three needles, and the small diameter is measured with a threaded ring gauge (through gauge).
4. Measuring method of internal thread
The outer diameter of the internal thread is inspected with a threaded plug gauge (through gauge), and the middle diameter is inspected with a threaded plug gauge.
5. Surface roughness detection
The sample block comparison method is used for comparison and judgment.
6. Test of flatness
Use the metering method to detect, place three adjustable supports on the plate, place the part on the support point with the measuring surface facing up, adjust the support points so that the three points are equal, and the peak and valley values measured by the meter are flat Flatness error.
In the machining of precision mechanical parts, it is necessary to ensure that the relevant parameters of the processed parts meet the customer’s requirements. Therefore, when the precision mechanical parts are processed, it is necessary to check whether the product is qualified. Then what are the inspection systems for precision mechanical parts machining? ?
- 1. First inspection system: For the first part processed by each operator, a full range of inspections and reservations are required.
- 2. Inspection system: to ensure that parts and components can be controlled throughout the process.
- 3. Sequence inspection system: For parts that are about to be transferred to the next process, corresponding inspections should be carried out to prevent unqualified products from flowing into the next process.
- 4. Completion inspection system: the completion inspection of products that are about to be put into storage after machining, including size and shape, whether there are burrs, whether there are missing machining procedures, etc.
The above four inspection systems should be followed when machining precision mechanical parts, so as to better improve product quality and reduce product defect rates.
Link to this article:The Method And System For Inspecting Parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/