The die-casting machine has strict requirements for the safe operation of the operator; the correct maintenance of the machine can not only protect the safety of personnel and equipment, but also help improve economic benefits. In order to ensure the normal operation of the die-casting machine, scientific maintenance should be carried out while using it correctly. Therefore, it is necessary to work out the operating rules and maintenance management system of the machine in accordance with the requirements of the manual and related regulations, especially the safety rules. Special personnel are responsible for the implementation and implementation, and illegal operations are strictly prohibited.
Safety operating procedures of die casting machine:
1. The safety guard door can not only prevent the liquid metal splashing and injury accidents during die-casting, but also reduce the occurrence of mechanical damage and fire accidents. Therefore, do not use or remove the safety guard door at will during production.
2. When starting the machine, check whether there are people or debris in the range of movement of the machine, and then start it after confirming that there are none.
3. The accumulator and nitrogen cylinder are filled with high-pressure nitrogen. Before starting the machine, check whether the connecting fasteners are maneuvered and the nitrogen pressure changes to prevent any kind of fire and heat source from approaching. When maintenance is required, the nitrogen must be discharged first.
4. When installing and removing the die-casting mold, the “manual/automatic” knob should be set to the “manual” position for adjustment.
5. When the machine has an emergency failure (such as overpressure, pipeline rupture, oil leakage, and other accidents that may cause serious personal or equipment accidents), it must be shut down immediately, the power supply should be turned off, and emergency treatment and maintenance should be performed. When there is a fire hazard, the nitrogen in the accumulator should be discharged.
6. When replacing or repairing the hydraulic pipeline components connected with the accumulator, the pressure in the accumulator must be released first, and then proceeding after making sure that there is no pressure.
7. The machine should be cleaned every time before starting the machine, especially the guide rails of the movement range of the machine parts, and no debris and dust are allowed.
8. Check whether the oil level in the lubricating oil tank is sufficient before starting the machine, and perform lubrication according to the lubrication diagram and lubrication requirements. Regularly check the lubrication of automatic lubrication, especially the toggle mechanism.
9. For the cooling water system of the machine, the injection punch and the cooling water circuit of the fixed die plate should be opened when the machine is turned on. The oil cooler depends on the oil temperature. When the oil temperature rises above 30°C, the cooling water circuit should be opened in time. When the ambient temperature is lower than 0°C and the shutdown time is longer, the oil should be cooled. The water inlet of the oil cooler is closed, and the drain is opened, and the water in the oil cooler is drained to prevent the cooler from being damaged by freezing.
10. Operate strictly in accordance with electrical operating procedures and safety regulations, keep the electrical box clean and dry, and prevent electrical components and lines from being exposed to moisture and overheating.
11. Always pay attention to the position of the green area where the plugging indicator needle of the oil suction filter is located, and replace and clean the filter element when it is close to the red area.
12. Always pay attention to check the oil temperature. When the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds 55°C, stop the machine to check the cause after the end of a working cycle and wait until the oil temperature drops before restarting work.
13. When the operator leaves the machine or stops for a long time, the oil pump should be stopped, and the power supply should be turned off in time after get off work.
14. Adjust the mold clamping to meet the requirements of the die-casting process, try to be smaller, and avoid exceeding the nominal clamping force, so as not to damage the clamping machine parts.
15. Carry out normal overhaul and maintenance carefully in accordance with the maintenance terms.
16. When the machine is stopped for a long time, it should be thoroughly cleaned up. All movable friction surfaces and areas exposed after machining without surface protection treatment should be coated with anti-rust agent. Drain the nitrogen in the accumulator, pay special attention to moisture prevention in the electrical box and other electrical components, and regularly power on and replace the battery in accordance with relevant regulations.
Maintenance items of die casting machine:
Daily operation and maintenance
(1) Clean up the debris on the machine and all the dust and dirt on the sliding surface, lubricate the non-automatically lubricated sliding friction surface, and check to keep the oil volume in the lubricating oil tank normal;
(2) Check whether the liquid level and pipeline in the hydraulic oil (liquid) tank are leaking, and whether the connecting fasteners are loose;
(3) Check whether the pressure gauge indication is normal, whether the safety device and the travel switch are normal;
(4) Check whether the pressure, hydraulic oil (liquid) temperature and color of the hydraulic system are normal;
(5) Check whether the automatic lubrication system is working normally, especially the lubrication of the toggle pin sleeve;
(6) Check the damage of the pressure chamber and punch, and clean and lubricate in time;
(7) Check whether the cooling system is normal;
(8) Check whether the machine has abnormal vibration and noise during operation, and deal with it in time.
Weekly (about 40 hours) operation and maintenance
(1) Clean up the dirt on the machine, pay special attention to the elbow part of the clamping mechanism;
(2) The lubricating oil tank keeps sufficient lubricating oil, check the lubricating function of the lubricating system;
(3) Check whether the safety protection device and the travel switch are normal, repair and tighten them in time;
(4) Check and tighten all connecting fasteners;
(5) Check the hydraulic system for leaks and pressure changes of the accumulator with nitrogen (for leaks);
(6) Check whether the injection position and the position of the big lever nut have changed from the set position and adjust them in time;
(7) Check the tightness of components such as solenoid valves and operating buttons.
Monthly operation and maintenance
(1) Carry out a more thorough cleaning of the machine;
(2) Clean the filter element;
(3) Check whether the gap between the large bar and the guide sleeve is normal, whether the large bar and guide rail are strained, and if there is a strain, it should be repaired with oil stone in time;
(4) Comprehensive inspection and tightening of hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic pipeline connection fasteners (including the fixation of accumulators);
(5) Check the sealing conditions of electrical boxes, control boxes, etc., clean up dust attached to them, and tighten all components and wire connections;
(6) Check or replace damaged wires and components;
(7) Check the lubrication function of the lubrication system;
(8) Check the fastening screws that fasten the bolts of the fixed plate of the machine;
(9) When the machine is started for the first time or after a major repair, the filter element should be cleaned and replaced, the hydraulic oil (liquid) should be refiltered (the degree of filtration is as specified in the machine manual), and the fuel tank of the machine should be re-cleaned, and then refilled. Inject the filtered hydraulic oil (liquid); after every 3 000 to 4 000 hours of operation, check the quality of the hydraulic oil (liquid) before refilling it. Otherwise, replace with a new hydraulic oil (liquid); hydraulic oil (liquid) The pollution degree limit is VASⅡ, and the comparative system is NAS8.
Link to this article： Safety operation regulations and maintenance items of die casting machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
Sheet metal, beryllium, carbon steel, magnesium, 3D printing, precision CNC machining services for heavy equipment, construction, agriculture and hydraulic industries. Suitable for plastics and rare alloys machining. It can turn parts up to 15.7 inches in diameter. Processes include swiss machining,broaching, turning, milling, boring and threading. It also provides metal polishing, painting, surface grinding and shaft straightening services. The production range(include aluminum die casting and zinc die casting) is up to 50,000 pieces. Suitable for screw, coupling, bearing, pump, gearbox housing, drum dryer and rotary feed valve applications.PTJ will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Link to this article：Safety operation regulations and maintenance items of die casting machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Tungusten，Thanks！^^